Hypnosis, in all its various forms, has been practiced for thousands of years. Major institutions have conducted numerous studies, especially in the recent years, regarding the proven benefits of Hypnotherapy ranging from simply getting better sleep to medical and dental advantages. Dede combines hypnosis with a therapeutic approach to achieve maximum benefits.
“What would someone use Hypnotherapy for?” Below is a basic list showing just some of the many applications for Hypnotherapy.
• Reduce Stress, Anxiety & Depression
• Promote Deep Relaxation
• Improve Sleep (Overcome Insomnia)
• Enhance Self-Confidence & Self-Esteem
• Enhance Memory, Clarity & Concentration
• Manage Extreme Emotions
• Manage Pain
• Improve Organization & Time Management
• Improve Performance (Job, Sports, Acting, Singing, Musical, etc…)
• Relieve Anxiety of Public/Group Speaking
• Quit Smoking
• Let Go of Excess Weight
• Adapting to Lifestyle Changes
• End of Life Transition
• Overcome Feelings of Helplessness or Hopelessness
• Overcome Personal Obstacles
• Overcome Creative Blocks
• Overcome Fears & Phobias (Heights, Flying, Driving, etc…)
• Extinguish Bad Habits
• Improve Study Habits
• Relieve Test & Exam Anxiety
• Resume Control of Your Life
• Reinforce and Strengthen Your Resolve to Achieve Excellence!
A QUICK NOTE ABOUT STRESS: Mental stress is a major issue for many people, especially now. The effects of stress on the mind and body can be debilitating and take a very hard toll on someone in every aspect (personally, family, friends and career). Stress begins in the mind. Whatever your mind cannot handle or process will often manifest in the physical body, in such ways that may affect ones digestion, heart, immune system, weight and mental stability, just to name some of the primary examples. Learning to better process and handle daily or intermittent stress inducers can be accomplished with techniques in Hypnotherapy.
It is important to note that specifically treating any condition of a medical or psychogenic nature
requires written approval (referral) from your medical practitioner.
Hypnotherapists are not licensed by the State of California.